Windows Mobile FAQs
Where do I find my Owners Name?
- Tap the Start menu at the top left of the screen . Select Settings. Select Personal tab. Select Owner Information. The information in the Name box is your Owner's Name.
- Please make sure when you enter your Owner's Name when purchasing that it matches exactly what appears on your device. Pay special attention to spaces and punctuation.
Where do I enter my Registration Key?
- First start the game. From the Game menu, select Register...
- Enter your Registration Key and select Register.
Why doesn't my Registration Key work?
- Registration keys are based upon your Owner's Name. When you entered your Owner's Name at purchase it needs to match exactly what appears on your device. Pay special attention to spaces and punctuation. You can find your Owner's Name here.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the name of the product, version, your Owner's Name, and where
you purchased the program.
I lost my Registration Key. How can I get it sent to me again?
- Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Be sure to include the name of the product, version, your Owner's Name, and where you purchased the program.
Why haven’t I received my Registration Key?
- In rare occasions, your purchase information did not reach Smart Box Design or the key was emailed but never reached it’s destination. To get your key, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the name of the product, version, your Owner's Name, and where you purchased the program.
Can I install onto my memory card?
- Yes. All Smart Box Design's games will work on SD Memory Card.
How do I upgrade to the latest version?
- Download the latest trial version from the Download page.If the file is zipped, unzip it. Double-Click the EXE file (this should automatically launch the Installer).
- Install the trial version to the location of the old version. If the old version is installed on a memory card, make sure to select the card as the destination).
- The trial version will automatically detect the old version and replace it.
- If the old version is registered, the registration will automatically be imported and the trial version will convert itself to be a full version.
- All old scores and settings will be imported too.
Back to Top
I bought a new Windows Mobile device. Can I get a new registration key?
- Yes you can if the following condition applies. You are no longer using the old device. If you are then we ask that you please purchase a second copy.
- To get a new registration key, send an email to support(at)smartboxdesign.com. Make sure to replace the (at) with an @. Please include in the email the name of the program, its version, and your new Owner's Name. Plus proof of purchase. If you cannot find your receipt, then contact me to see if we can find it for you. This will take a few days.
Back to Top