Welcome to our newsletter.
In this edition we are pleased to announce the new game Glyph, available for Palm, Treos, Pocket PCs, and Windows machines. Also in this edition we need your testimonials and pictures for our Web site and we're updating WordPop! and would love to hear your suggestions.
||Glyph - The ancients need your help to save their dying world.
Harness the powers of Wood, Fire, Water, and Metal as you explore 255 dazzling levels in 5 different worlds. Help heal the land in Quest Mode and try Action Mode for an even greater challenge.
- Enjoy hours of play with 255 custom levels in 5 unique environments
- Compare your ranking with Worldwide High Score posting
- Try different skills by assembling the Glyphs in unique bonus levels
- Be the hero and save the world
- Click here to try the Palm / Treo demo
- Click here to try the Windows XP / 98 demo
- Click here to try the Windows Mobile / Pocket PC demo
"Glyph is a fun and easy-to-learn puzzler that's ideal for casual players in search of a relaxing time-waster." Marc Saltzman, Gamezebo Reviewer
|We Need Your Pictures
Send us a picture of you, a friend, or family member playing one of our games with a quote and if we use it we'll give you a free copy of one of our games. You can take a picture with your Treo or Pocket PC or any digital camera and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See an example on our web site.
||How would you improve WordPop! for Pocket PC?
Our best selling game WordPop! for Pocket PC is being updated. Below is a list of changes we plan to make. We love hearing ideas from our customers. Please send me an e-mail at email@example.com or post a comment to the Forum. The link is below.
- Ability to Clear High Scores / Best Words
- Add Quit to Game Menu
- Improve sound and music settings
- Display New Player Tips
- Update the word list incorporating the many suggested words e-mailed to me
- Add Treo 700w and 750w support
- Code optimization for newer devices
I look forward to hearing from you.
Read and Post WordPop Suggestion to the Forum
Thank you for being a loyal Smart Box Design Member. We rely on word-of-mouth to spread the news about our games. If you think your family and friends would have fun playing our games, please pass along this newsletter to them by using the convenient email link below. Their email will not be added to our list or used in any way. We promise.
Todd Sherman and the Smart Box Design Team